To set up a CDN on wildcloud, you can follow these general steps
To set up a CDN on wildcloud, you can follow these general steps:
- Purchase a Tenant and Specify a Domain:
- A customer buys a tenant on wildcloud and specifies the domain they wish to use.
- Provision Tenant via WPCS API:
- Call the wildcloud API (costum or via the WaaS plugins) to provision a tenant under the specified domain.
- wildcloud will provision the tenant and wait until the domain verification is complete to make it the main domain.
- Create a New Domain on CloudFlare:
- Use the CloudFlare API to create a new domain that will be used for the CDN.
- Instruct Customer to Set Up DNS:
- After the tenant is provisioned on wildcloud, instruct the customer to set up their DNS to point to CloudFlare. This typically involves adding specific A records provided by the CloudFlare API.
- DNS Propagation and Activation:
- Once the customer has configured their DNS correctly and the changes have propagated, CloudFlare will begin serving the website data from wildcloud through the domain in question.